Homepage > Instructions for Poster Presentations
Instructions for Poster Presentations
The dimensions of the poster boards are as follows:
Size of the construction:
200 cm (height) x 103 cm (width)
Size of the panel (i.e. the max. size of the poster):
180 cm (height) x 97cm (width)
- To ensure good legibility of the poster, we recommend a maximum size of 95 cm (37.40 inches) in width and 100 cm (39.40 inches) in length.
- Fixing material (pins and stickers) will be available in the Posters Area.
- Conference staff will be available to assist you during the time of poster mounting.
- The poster boards will be numbered by the organizers.
List of Posters
List of Posters is available here.
Poster mounting time:
Saturday, June 30, 2018 from 16:00 to 20:00
Poster removal time:
Thursday, July 5 from 15:00 to 16:00
- The authors are kindly asked to be available for discussions at their posters during the poster sessions.
- Each poster will be displayed throughout the whole symposium.
- Please note that posters remaining after 16:00 (Thursday, July 5) will be removed by the symposium organizers.